My Brother’s Keeper is a local non-profit organization that provides transitional housing to men who are in recovery from drug/alcohol addiction. We provide a safe and secure environment that encourages sobriety with real-world responsibilities. My Brother’s Keeper is a family of men, each dedicated to redefining his life and becoming a productive member of society.
My Brother’s Keeper Sober-Living Home is fully furnished.
- Wi-Fi and computers
- TV with cable on both floors
- Full kitchens on both floors
- Full washers and dryers on both floors
- Beds and all linens provided
- Bus stop right behind house